Patagonia recommends ordering one size below normal shoe size to ensure proper fit.
– Asymmetrical wrap construction conforms to foot for a snug fit
– Split toe is externally wrapped for added warmth; rubber wrap reinforcement on outside of bootie and arch protect feet
– PU-laminated tab on bootie cuff and pull ring on heel for easy on/off
– Z-Strap closure locks foot in place for extra support
– 3mm bootie cuff reduces hydraulic lift around ankle
– Fine-grip rubber soles provide traction
– Seams are internally taped to prevent leakage
– 3mm and 5mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile, micro-grid recycled polyester
– 430 g (15.2 oz)
– Made in Thailand.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that made tools for climbers. Alpinism remains at the heart of a worldwide business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running. These are all silent sports. None requires a motor; none delivers the cheers of a crowd. In each sport, reward comes in the form of hard-won grace and moments of connection between us and nature.