The Patagonia 3mm R3 Gloves are made of neoprene, which has been laminated to plush, and water-resistant polyester lining. A 3 panel construction and anatomically placed seams, ensure a snug fit and the highest durability.
– 3mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from recycled polyester
– PU-laminated palm and fingers increase grip
– Articulated panels conform to hand for a snug fit
– Cuffs and seams are reinforced with 1cm bartacks and Melco® glue dots
– 3mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid recycled polyester
– 136 g (4.8 oz)
– Made in Thailand.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that made tools for climbers. Alpinism remains at the heart of a worldwide business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running. These are all silent sports. None requires a motor; none delivers the cheers of a crowd. In each sport, reward comes in the form of hard-won grace and moments of connection between us and nature.